Darwin Foodies Recipe
Asparagus was on special at Coles so I grabbed two bunches, who doesn’t like a super discount right? Grilled asparagus is a quick and easy side dish that you can have ready in five minutes. Simple, easy and full of natural flavour.
- 2 bunches asparagus
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven/grill to something nice and hot, or even fire up the BBQ.
- Trim an inch off the bottom of the asparagus, it's hard and chewy.
- Lightly coat the asparagus in olive oil.
- Spread out on a heat proof dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Pop it under the grill or near the top of the oven and leave for 5 mins.
- Serve immediately.